Do all your products come with warranty?
Yes! Luxo Living take quality seriously. All our products are backed by full warranty against defects for up to 10 years depending on product type. Warranty duration for each product can be found on the product information pages.
What do I do if I have a problem?
Luxo Living is committed to providing the best value furniture and appliances in Australia along with world class customer service. Quality is never compromised when we source our products. If you have any concerns about a product you have received, please e-mail us at [email protected] and provide:
- A detailed description of the issue
- Photos (and/or video) showing the suspected issue
How will my problem be resolved?
After reviewing the informationyou have provided, we will work with you to resolve the problem you have encountered. If your product is determined to be faulty, one of the below solutions will be offered to you, in the following order:
- Spare Parts: If the issue can be resolved by us sending you small spare part(s) – we will immediately send you the required spare part(s) at our cost.
- Partial Refund/Credit: For minor imperfections or superficial defects – we will offer you a partial refund or store credit in an amount commensurate with the extent of the defect, to keep the product as is. This can often be a time-saving and low-risk solution that reduces wastage and environmental impact of shipping products or parts back and forth between us.
- Replacement: If the fault can be solved by the provision of a replacement but not a spare part – we will send you a replacement as soon as possible. Please note that we may or may not require the return of the faulty product prior to sending a replacement, at our discretion.
- Full Refund/Credit: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If the fault cannot be solved with a spare part and no replacements are available within 3 weeks, and you choose not to accept an alternative product, we will offer you a full refund or a pro-rata refund depending on how long you have used the product for.
What types of product faults are covered?
Luxo Living warrants all goods to be free from defects in material and workmanship, and of acceptable quality and durability in every possible way!
The warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Damage arising from abnormal use, misuse or abuse
- Products which have been modified
- Products which have not been properly maintained
- Damage to packaging
- Minor superficial defects/blemishes
- Minor variations in dimensions, colour or finishing
Some points to remember
- DIY Solutions: Sometimes a simple DIY or “Self Help” solution is the simplest way to solve a minor issue. As an online retailer, we may require you to use such DIY solutions. For example, if a mark or on a product can be removed by some simple cleaning, or a minor defect can be solved by using a replacement part, or with the use of common tools – you may be required to use DIY solutions, and will be compensated with a partial refund or store credit in an appropriate amount.
- Packaging: Our product packaging is designed to protect the product during delivery to you. The packaging may sustain some wear or damage during transit however if the product inside is protected then it has served its purpose and this would not be considered an issue.
- Minor Visual Variations: Many of our products and components of our products are hand-made and there may be minor variations in colour and finish between each item, and between the corresponding images shown on the Luxo Living website (sometimes due to screen types and resolutions, or in situ lighting conditions). It can be said that no two pieces of furniture are identical!
- Product Maintenance: To ensure the durability and longevity of your products, please perform regular maintenance and consider the use of care products such as leather care kits and timber oil. Products used outdoors, even outdoor furniture, will eventually rust, wear or fade. Your maintenance and local environmental conditions will in a large part determine how long your products will last (for example products used near water or the ocean will rust faster than normal).
- Disposal: Please note that Luxo Living may or may not, in its discretion, pick up faulty items, and in accordance our delivery policy, it will be your responsibly to take furniture to the front of the building on ground level if a pick up is required. If Luxo Living advises it will not retrieve faulty or damaged goods, you can keep the item for parts or use local waste disposal services available in your area.